As you slink from old-world Hanoi through ancient Hue, past historic Hoi An and to bustling Ho Chi Minh City, you’ll quickly realise that the Vietnamese know a thing or two about delicious food. Pho, banh mi, rice paper rolls – oh my! You’ll be bowled over with the number of offerings on this 11-day Essential Vietnam tour, from north to south. Not only will you be eating, you’ll be cruising, riding, relaxing, exploring and enjoying all of the Vietnamese hospitality. It sure is a damn tasty slice of this South East Asian nation, so there’s only one thing to say: Viet-nom.
- Cat Ba Island – Boat trip on Lan Ha Bay
- Cat Ba Island – Kayaking
- Hoa Lu – Temple of King Dinh and King Le
- Ninh Binh – Bike Tour
- Hue – Home cooked dinner
- Hoi An – Old Town walking tour
- Hoi An – Garden-to-Table with A Local Chef
- Ho Chi Minh City – Local Market Visit
- Ho Chi Minh City – Local Coffee Experience
- A little touch of France here, a little bit of China there – and all in Vietnam! Chill out in the cultural mixed bag of Hoi An. Hit up the local beach, cycle through rice paddies or get some sweet threads tailor-made.
- Sit down to a cup of strong Vietnamese coffee in a busy Ho Chi Minh City market and listen to stories from your trip leader about the city’s vibrant culture and history.
- Balance on a tiny street side stool in Hanoi’s Old Quarter, soaking up the bustling vibes and watching motorbikes zoom past.
- Who’d have thought green seas and giant mossy rocks could be so pretty? Take in the views of Lan Ha Bay by kayak as you explore the limestone islands.
- Cycle to the ancient capital of Hoa Lu and check out the temples, pagodas and monuments all backed by what some call ‘Halong Bay on land’.
Ninh Binh - Overnight Train
Hoi An - Overnight Train
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us